Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, September 24, 2010

What To Do?

So I’ve gotten a few comments that I haven’t been updating enough. I didn’t realize people were checking in on us… Sorry! I’ll try a do better – at least with more shoe pictures!

Haha: Jason says this blog went from being about pregnancy to cooking to fashion…

Today, it's a To-Do List!

Things I Must Do:

  • Finish putting away my laundry before Jason gets home from Orlando (its currently in a pile on the floor)
  • Go grocery shopping (can no longer eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch for dinner)
  • Get caught-up on my shows (currently have new episodes of Glee, Vampire Diaries, Project Runway and Modern Family to watch)
  • Finish reading my Prego Books
  • Fill-up my Jolly Rancher bowl at work (apparently no one likes Apple)

Things I Should Do:

  • Make more Monster Cookies for Jason (it’s the small things in life)
  • Get my oil changed before I’m 500 miles past again
  • Start work on my yoga website
  • Clean the bathroom (not prison toilet status yet, but getting there)
  • Figure out when Lewis will have to leave me for my parents’ (he’s evil but I will miss him)

Things I Want to Do:

  • Snuggle in bed all weekend watching chic flicks
  • Buy two more Savasana Wraps from Lululemon (it’s like a chic Snuggie)
  • Go see Never Let Me Go… well, finish/start the book and THEN go see it
  • Have a big girl’s dinner where I successfully make the 5+ recipes I pulled from the latest Bon Appétit
  • Give my (undefeated) husband a big smooch [insert eye-roll for cheesetastic comment]

Well, hope you all have a wonderful weekend – I’ll be doing some yoga, watching some soccer, teaching some yoga, and thinking fun thoughts for Miss Angie Knoll’s birthday bash in Green Bay!

[Side note: Jason's softball team made it to World's so he's currently in Orlando playing... as of this moment they are 3-0!]

No comments:

Post a Comment