Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life Project

Our wedding photographer, the amazing Jacquelyn Senske, posted a blog about Life Project. What is it? It's a organizers photo-album dream. It's meant to do as a daily journal/photo essay but you can make it into anything you want it to be.

Here's an example stolen from Jacquelyn's blog (sorry lady) so you can see:


I'm really considering doing this even though it would be pretty time consuming. I just love the idea of being able to look back at all the little stuff... like this week at home with Cole... and my annoying cold... and the dinner with Decker last night... 
Thoughts? 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that you wrote about Project Life :) and got the pic! It is such a fun project and totally worth everything. Just stay on top of a routine of when to update it (I did every sunday night and brought my pics into Target once/month) so you don't get too far behind. It is GREAT! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete