Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, March 7, 2011

Rollie Pollie

Cole rolled over for the first time last night! Well he would have gotten all the way on his stomach but his arm got caught under him so it was more like 3/4th of a roll. But still!

Jason is very bummed to have missed it but I'm sure he didn't miss what came next...

We've been talking about not swaddling Cole at night... he's been shifting around so much we were nervous he would flip and not be able to flip back since his arms are in a straight jacket. Now that he's rolling I decided I had to unswaddle him. Now I know why those swaddles are so necessary... Cole had his first 3am wake-up in two weeks... I tried to just rock him but he was NOT having it. So I mixed a bottle, fed him, changed him, and put him back down. Again, not having it. It was a battle of nerves for the next hour and a half. I want the swaddle back.

On another note - I'm very excited for all the upcoming babies! We now have a total of five friends who are all with child (hehe) - looks like it will be a summer/fall of new babies!

Congrats to all the pregos out there! Looks like my prenatal training might be put to some use! 

Now off to shovel the driveway... again, something Jason is surely missing... I have a feeling my physical therapist is going to yell at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment