Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, October 8, 2010

Book Club

Who wants to start a book club?

I can hear you laughing but I'm totally serious! I've even looked online to join one with random people... that's how serious I am!

Let me take a step back: I have a laundry list of books to read but I can't make myself start any of them (I blame Gossip Girl, Fringe, Vampire Diaries and every other TV show we have on our TiVo). All of the books are well reviewed and should be really wonderful... I just need to start them! Soooo, I figure if I join a book club it will make me read them because you can't show up to a meeting if you haven't read the book! And if you don't show up you get kicked out and I refuse to get booted from a book club (that's just sad).

Of course, if I join a book club they will have their own list of books to read and might not get to the ones I have stacked on my nightstand... Soooo (for a second time) if I start my own book club then we will eventually get to the ones I have! [note that I said eventually; I understand that other people may have the same "stack o' books" issue]

Here is my list. Let me know if you want in. Maybe if we get enough people I'll make us all matching bookmarks and friendship bracelets (only half-joking about the bookmarks).

1 comment: