Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mmmmmm

As you all are WELL aware, I've turned into a little baker recently. Most people automatically throw-out the "nesting" theory... I tend to disagree and say I need something to do when J is watching football on Sunday's but I think I've finally just realized how much I love to cook.

Mom, I know you are rolling your eyes and throwing your hands up in frustration right now. Sorry I'm just realizing this now and not during the 18 years that I lived with you. Also sorry that you'll have some competition in the dessert arena this Christmas!

So here are a few items that are on the horizon. I'd love to add your recipes to the list if you want to send them my way!

Bohemian Wedding Cake and Baked Apples: from Eat, Live, Run

Rustic Apple Tart: from... well... I'm combining a few different recipes so I'll let you know what I end up doing. Unless it's horrible then I'll probably lie and say I didn't have a chance to make it yet.


p.s. The S'More High Hats are J's new favorite... Beat out my Monster Cookies which were his #1

p.p.s. I realize that all of this baking will change once 'Los comes. Not only due to lack of time but also because there will be an extreme crackdown on all things delicious. This baby weight is coming off ASAP and that won't be possible with cupcakes around the house (sorry J)!

No comments:

Post a Comment