Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Different Kind of Halloween

I've gotten a few emails from various sites advertising last minute Halloween costumes. Most of them range from scandalous to slutty... nothing much for the flat-stomach-impaired. This is totally fine with me and J (well, I think Jason's ok with it) as we will be taking it easy this year and not dressing up... Though I did think of a pretty awesome costume idea: Beer Belly Trucker!!!

Saturday will be a ton of house stuff and then taking my cutie-pie parents out to eat to celebrate their 35th anniversary (and to thank them for taking our psycho-cat Lewis). We've decided to go to Forepaugh's which is said to be haunted... I'll let you know if anything spooky happens!

For Sunday: The plan is to lay-low and watch a movie (Killer Movie) that was filmed around Forest Lake, including on J's parent's street. I don't think it ever made it to the theaters but we're going to rent it and check it out.

I hope all of you have an awesome Halloween no matter what's in store for you.

If you're in the Grove, stop on by... we'll have plenty of goodies for children and adults... Cute babies get extra goodies (*cough* Nora and Hannah *cough*)!

Leaving you with some past, not so low-key, Halloween pictures - Enjoy!

2006: (J and me) Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth (his wife)

2007: (me and Britta) Desperate Housewife and Betty Crocker (I think)

2008: (Andy, J and me) Jason, Frank the Tank and a Hockey Mom

2009: (me and Jason) Kat Von D and John Jameson

1 comment:

  1. I remember helping you tattoo that on your arm last year :)

    ReplyDelete