Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, October 25, 2010

United Way

So I've mentioned my involvement with the United Way in passing a few times on here but I thought I would take a minute to fill you all in (and solicit your help of course).

Ever since I started at CM (over 5 years ago) I've helped out with our fundraising efforts for the United Way. Every year my involvement has varied from making cookies to running committees... This year I took a giant leap and am overseeing the entire Fall fundraising effort: CM Cares Week. It's a week of fun events for employees, family, friends, other industry people... and all proceeds go to the United Way!

This year we have some amazing new and old events that I couldn't be more excited for. Here's the calendar (and yes, overseeing creative is another thing I had to do):

So how can you help? Glad you asked!

The online auction is open to anyone... there are some cool items in there so take a look... shop around... and bid! Not only do YOU get something cool but you're also donating to a great cause! That's pretty damn sweet!

Copy and paste www.cmithun.dojiggy.com into your browser - it's open until noon this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment