Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cole Update

For all the pictures I post, I haven't really done a "Cole Update" in a while... So here it goes:

Cole is....
  • Getting SO big - We had to bring him in to the doctor last week and he's now weighing 11 lb. 8 oz
  • Why the doc? His little tear duct is clogged so we had to get drops for him... small infection
  • Changing his sleep schedule daily - some nights he's a champ and lets me and J sleep most of the night - Other nights (like last night) he's WIDE awake and not wanting to sleep
  • Starting to smile more - This morning he decided to not eat his normal amount and as I started to get frustrated, he broke out a full-blown smile assault - I was helpless - this will be a problem
  • Showing us how strong he is by standing up (when you rest him against your chest or BARELY hold under his arms) - Some days he fusses until you let him "walk around" - I can see the next purchase will be a bouncer
  • Now to big for 0-3 outfits and even some 6 month onsies - he's too long for them
  • Following objects, mainly people, with his eyes
  • Oh so handsome!





No comments:

Post a Comment