Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Weekend and Maternity Leave

This weekend was full of visitors... and Cole stayed awake for most of them!


Saturday morning brought Joe and Sarah... and a very cute outfit! In the afternoon JoeJoe and his girlfriend Lindsey stopped by with an amazing Chicken Potpie (Joe, I really want that recipe) and Cole's first sword! I'm sure he'll love it once he masters that whole "these are my hands" thing!

Andy, Stacy, Adam and Amanda came over for dinner (thank you Andy and Stacy for the yummy Olive Garden - we're still eating it!) and some drinks. It's amazing how a little wine gets to you... and how it makes you feel during a 3am feeding!

On Sunday we had both grandparents stop by... and then of course, a Packer victory! Hopefully someday Cole will be able to hear again! :)

Many of you have emailed asking how maternity leave is going after my previous rant. I'm happy to report that its going a lot better. I think the key has been NO TV and Cole being awake more. He doesn't nap too much during the day so that means lots of "play time". When Cole does sleep I'm made myself fall back in love with reading... though this week I will be forcing myself to nap!


So that was our weekend... hope all of you had a great one and are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment