Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Many Faces of Cole

I've been trying to put together a birth announcement/Valentine's Day card for the past week with little luck. It's not that I haven't taken about 300 pictures of Cole... It's the fact that he's started smiling but REFUSES to do so for the camera! I have tons of cute pictures but I want to send one with a smile...

Don't worry, I'll keep trying... but until then, please enjoy some of the out takes:

"Hi there!"

"I'm not happy about all these pictures"

"Oh! A bird!"

"So bored with this"

And Grandpa Dude... Notice the oh-so-cute Rock Star onsie (on Cole, not Gene) ... first and last time wearing it... he's gotten too long for most 3 month clothes!



No comments:

Post a Comment