Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Friday, January 14, 2011

One Month!

It's been a month... Thinking back I don't know how this is possible. Some events seem like they were months ago and others seem like yesterday. Actually giving birth feels like an eternity ago - Most of it I can't even remember... or I'm blocking it out, one of the two!

Cole is...
  • Getting bigger by the day - and stronger! He can hold his head up most of the time
  • Is eating about 5 oz. a sitting
  • Looking more like his dad
  • Not smiling yet... but close
  • Figuring out how to drive mama crazy during the day (he is NOT a quiet crier)
  • Figuring out how to melt mama (he's got the greatest expressions already - once he realizes how to control them I'm in BIG trouble)
  • Is a pooper - I swear this kid sharts every hour
  • Has figured out his nights and days - he usually does a 5-6 hour shift at night! Again, happy mama
  • Loves TV already - I know he can't actually see it but he constantly tries to watch it when he's downstairs

I am...
  • Getting better at figuring out Cole's cries - and realizing that sometimes he just needs to scream (though I hate it)
  • Starting to settle down during the day
  • Learning how to take extra quick showers
  • Drinking a pot of coffee every morning... not a good habit but a necessary one!
  • Anxious to start working out again... My body feels pretty foreign still so I've devised a workout schedule that will be starting as soon as my back gets better (yep - threw it out again)
  • Very happy
Here are some pictures of Cole and his bear:


"Dude, I don't think she's anywhere near being done with that camera!"

Just chilling in the big bed as I attempted to shower and get (somewhat) ready this morning:

"Aren't I handsome? My shirt says I am..."


Tummy time on his jungle mat...


I'm trying to remember to take video since we got an AWESOME flip camera from Leah - here is a trial run - ignore my annoying voice....


No comments:

Post a Comment