Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Update

Where did the weekend go? It was here and gone faster then I thought possible!

What happened:
I went to my first post-prego yoga class!!! It was amazing - like going home. It was a 90 minute Hot Yoga class and while I couldn't do everything (stomach got in the way of some postures) I was remarkably not as bad as I thought I would be. This will be a weekly occurrence!
Also on Saturday I went out to brunch with my good friend Nicole - mama date - I would love to say the conversation didn't totally focus on kids but it did. And it was awesome!
Jason went and played hockey outside and then brought some of the guys over for football, beer and pizza!

Sunday was a lazy day at home until the Packers played... then it was a lot of yelling, cheering and dancing... they won if you didn't catch the game! J is calling Cole his good luck charm as the Pack have not lost a game since he's been born. No pressure on the kid or anything!

Cole Update: Since my last post our little man has decided to shorten his night sleeping (going back to 3-4 hour shifts) and become a needy napper. Normally he is content sleeping in his Pack 'N Play during the day but the past two days it seems like holding him is the only option. I'm not complaining... I do LOVE to snuggle with him... but that means daytime activities are put on the back burner [this post has taken about 30 minutes to write due to the fact that I'm typing with one hand and holding him with the other]. Hopefully this is just a phase and my cute non-crying baby will be back soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment