Pages

Welcome

Though most of this blog contains pictures, it's also a detailed account of my life living with three boys. And yes, they are all boys. Hope you enjoy... they're pretty cute (but often smell).

-Brit

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

I hope you all had an amazing New Years and wish you all the best for 2011!!!

Here are some pictures from our crazy night... Jason made lobster (so good) and then I fell asleep by 7:00pm... Yep, crazy night!


Here are two pictures from our mini photo session - I'm still trying to figure out my camera and photoshop...





2 comments:

  1. Your photos look fabulous, is it weird that Cole already looks bigger to me?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!! :) I can't wait to come meet the little guy! I'm so glad to hear he's doing well. Happy new year to all of you!

    ReplyDelete